SONOS Speakers, Martin Logan HiFi, What do I Do?

EdGesser123

Novice Member
Reaction score
Hello anyone who is reading this, thank you in advance for taking the time in order to do so.

My mother has just moved into a new house, where she has realised that she no longer wants the (pretty damm fabulous) HiFi Setup that she used to have. Therefore, I come to you all in order to ask what do I do with this stuff?

She owns around 5 SONOS Speakers with the box that links them all togethor, as well as Martin Logan Speakers. She also owns the Yamaha Amplifier for them, and the Krell FBI Integrated Amplifier. All of these speakers haven't been used for over 2-3 years, and therefore I have no clue how they work, and don't plan on setting them up just to see if they do work.

I have images for those interested of these items, but I just wanted to ask anyone who is more experienced with HiFis then I am, what should I do with these? I can obviously throw these into the dump, but having seen the original value it is of course a shame.

Thanks!

‘I can obviously throw these into the dump’ - why even consider that, at worst hand them to a charity shop.

List the models numbers of the kit you have and folk can give you an idea of resale value - some SONOS models are snapped up to be used as a trade in against new models.

Plenty ways to sell them - here on AVF you have the classifieds as an option.

Joe

Yes, worst case scenario put them up for sale on here for £1 for anyone willing to collect, I'm sure you will make someone very happy.

Believe me when I tell you that these will sell in no time at all in the classifieds here or on any number of auction sites where audio equipment is sold. The Martin Logan speakers are highly desireable, as are the Krell and Yamaha amplifiers.

Sonos equipment sells like hotcakes whenever it's listed, I am sure all this hardware will make it's owners very happy.

Please keep us informed how you get on with this.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom