Sonos/Ikea Symfonisk Standard - Stand in UK

Mic2904

Hi,

I have added 2 Symfonisk box speakers to my Sonos Beam. They work quite nicely together and I am pretty chuffed with the sound. However, I am now looking for a better stand that fit the speakers. I know vebos.co.uk sell possibly the best ones, but they are being shipped out of NL and hence would have to pay customs.

Is there a decent alternative available directly in the UK? There are tons on amazon, eBay etc, but unsure if they really match, are strong enough and most importantly: secure enough.

Any suggestions anyone?

Thanks
Markus

Last edited:

Liammck

Standard Member
Hi,

I have added 2 Symfonisk box speakers to my Sonos Beam. They work quite nicely together and I am pretty chuffed with the sound. However, I am now looking for a better stand that fit the speakers. I know vebos.co.uk sell possibly the best ones, but they are being shipped out of NL and hence would have to pay customs.

Is there a decent alternative available directly in the UK? There are tons on amazon, eBay etc, but unsure if they really match, are strong enough and most importantly: secure enough.

Any suggestions anyone?

Thanks
Markus
I don't know if you're still after some but ikea in the states have released them recently and I'd assume they're coming to UK soon.
I'm waiting for them as mine are not in the positions I want.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Sky Glass, Epson Laser Projectors plus Home Cinema Subwoofers and More…
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom