• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

sonos conect

stevo58

Novice Member
Hi all,
I have just upgraded my my system which is audiolab 8300a and 8300cd I've also added a sonos conect. My problem is in the shop I demo'd the sonos it was I believe conected to my cd player but when I tried at home I could not get any output from it via cd player using toss link. It works via analogue am I to asume it will only work via streaming from deezer Spotify etc as digital any thoughts ?

amcluesent

Distinguished Member
Correct, the Sonos can't act as a DAC for the digital stream from the CD player. If you connect the analogue output to the CONNECT analogue input it'll be digitised for streaming to other Sonos units for folks who have a multi-zone install.

stevo58

Novice Member
Thanks am clues enter I've got it going to how I like now I suspected your answer was going to be that.its a brilliant system to play music from a tablet I'm well impressed.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom