1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sonny Chiba - Streetfigher Movies

Discussion in 'TV Show Forum' started by Damo121, Oct 20, 2004.

1. Damo121

Damo121

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +23
    Flicking through the sky channels this morning around 7.30 and I came across a programme called the legend of Bruce Lee on 'Get Lucky Tv' (425)?.

I was well amazed as it was actually one of the Sonny Chiba Streetfighter movies and it was well violent, people being stabbed, shot and blood spraying in all directions and glory.

I have never seen any of these films but I have heard of there content, surely this material shouldn't be shown at that time of day!

Damo :)

2. Rambo John J

Rambo John J

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +916
    if you've never seen them how do you know it was one of the Streetfighter movies? :confused:
    I've got them all, top notch ultra-violent kung fu (well, actually "karate" as they're Japanese not Chinese) flicks they are too :smashin: Definitely cert 18 material though, so if they were showing one at 7.30 in the morning they must have someone like me scheduling their movies :laugh:
    Not sure the powers that be would agree with kids seeing guys getting their throats ripped out, and eyes popped out of their heads before school though :D

3. Azrikam

Azrikam

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I picked up my Street Fighter box set (all 4 films) from DVDSoon earlier this year. The first two really shine.

DVDSoon

It took a few months for them to get it in stock, but at that price, I can't complain.

4. Damo121

Damo121

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +23
    It was diffinately a Streetfighter film, said so at the end of the film, eg ' The End' for now until Return of The Streetfigher. The final fight scene was on board a ship. I know they are Japanese movies, and as usual the dubbing was dreadful. One scene Sonny Chiba punches a bad guy on the top of his head and you see the impact of his fist in like a x-ray type vision before it cuts to the blood flying everywhere. Do this sound like it?

Damo :)

5. Rambo John J

Rambo John J

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +916
    yep, spot on. :smashin: