Sonny Chiba - Streetfigher Movies

Damo121

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Flicking through the sky channels this morning around 7.30 and I came across a programme called the legend of Bruce Lee on 'Get Lucky Tv' (425)?.

I was well amazed as it was actually one of the Sonny Chiba Streetfighter movies and it was well violent, people being stabbed, shot and blood spraying in all directions and glory.

I have never seen any of these films but I have heard of there content, surely this material shouldn't be shown at that time of day!

Damo :)

if you've never seen them how do you know it was one of the Streetfighter movies? :confused:
I've got them all, top notch ultra-violent kung fu (well, actually "karate" as they're Japanese not Chinese) flicks they are too :smashin: Definitely cert 18 material though, so if they were showing one at 7.30 in the morning they must have someone like me scheduling their movies :laugh:
Not sure the powers that be would agree with kids seeing guys getting their throats ripped out, and eyes popped out of their heads before school though :D

I picked up my Street Fighter box set (all 4 films) from DVDSoon earlier this year. The first two really shine.

DVDSoon

It took a few months for them to get it in stock, but at that price, I can't complain.

Rambo John J said:
if you've never seen them how do you know it was one of the Streetfighter movies? :confused:
I've got them all, top notch ultra-violent kung fu (well, actually "karate" as they're Japanese not Chinese) flicks they are too :smashin: Definitely cert 18 material though, so if they were showing one at 7.30 in the morning they must have someone like me scheduling their movies :laugh:
Not sure the powers that be would agree with kids seeing guys getting their throats ripped out, and eyes popped out of their heads before school though :D

It was diffinately a Streetfighter film, said so at the end of the film, eg ' The End' for now until Return of The Streetfigher. The final fight scene was on board a ship. I know they are Japanese movies, and as usual the dubbing was dreadful. One scene Sonny Chiba punches a bad guy on the top of his head and you see the impact of his fist in like a x-ray type vision before it cuts to the blood flying everywhere. Do this sound like it?

Damo :)

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom