1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sonicstage won't transfer tracks, help

Discussion in 'Headphones, Earphones & Portable Music' started by Lightofdarkness, Aug 26, 2005.

1. Lightofdarkness

Lightofdarkness
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hello, I have an NW-HD3 since November. I've had no problems until now.

I reformatted the HD3 two days ago so I could reload all the tracks onto it in atrac3plus (so I didn't keep running out of space and having to delete things everytime I wanted something new on it). Now it did do the vast majority of files which were in my library, but the problem comes in here. It won't transfer tracks which I recently converted and transferred because it says it can't find the files for the transfer. I know why this is too, I deleted the atrac3plus converted files to save space (the MP3s are still where they were) but Sonicstage is looking for them to transfer over, even though they're not there anymore. I found this out by trying to convert one of the files to atrac3plus and it said "Complete, file has already been converted to atrac3plus." How do I get it to forget about those deleted files?

2. myepitome

myepitome

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Do you click on auto when transferring? You might need to reload your library in ss so it is updated with files that you actually do have...
    not sure if that's your prob