1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SonicStage questions

Discussion in 'Headphones, Earphones & Portable Music' started by jordan2pip, Aug 1, 2005.

1. jordan2pip

jordan2pip

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    1. I have several albums that I have put into SonicStage from various artists and now wish to create a playlist comprising several songs from each artist. Upon doing so, does Sonic Stage double up the songs and take twice the space, 1 in the albums section and then 1 in the playlist or does the playlist merely reference the song in the album?

2. I have a quite a few albums from 1 artist encompassing albums, remix singles, and live recordings. Seeing as I would like to listen in 'shuffle' mode for each of these 3 unique sections, is the best way to organize the music into separate playlists for live and remixes, leaving the albums as they are?

Thank you in advance

2. shadowritten

shadowritten

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    1. Playlist doubles up on ACTUAL files (tracks) if you've got a HD1/HD3, but only references tracks if you have a HD5/HD5H.

2. Again, depending on your answer to 1., playlists would probably be the most hassle-free way to do what you want.

Hope this helps!