1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SonicStage playing ATRAC3+ CD

Discussion in 'Headphones, Earphones & Portable Music' started by philthunder, Jun 29, 2005.

1. philthunder

philthunder

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2
    After my NW HD5 went back I found the prospect of upgrading my car head unit to one of the new Sony ones that play ATRAC3+ cd's. With in the order of 350 tracks on a cd it makes a multi changer a bit of a luxury. So I loaded up a disk on SonicStage and burnt away, but I could not find a way of playing it with SonicStage. Can anyone point me in the right direction. It plays ok on the car head unit and I was amazed at the quality, so that part is a success. Surly if you can compile a disk on SonicSrage you should be able to play it?

2. dlaf42

dlaf42
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2
    As you have painfuly found out the only way to play the atrac3+ cd is either in a car head unit or one of the sony portable atrac3+ cd players.

I just cant unstand why sony would have done this as it makes no sense to me.

3. philthunder

philthunder

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2
    Thanks for the support, well at least its not me, how can a company be so stupid, I was thinking SonicStage wasnt so bad, now I think how bl***y infuriating. :confused: