1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sonicstage help!!!

Discussion in 'Headphones, Earphones & Portable Music' started by sacd, Jan 8, 2005.

1. sacd

sacd
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2
    After converting all my mp3 files to ATRAC3+ (24 hours for 3000 tracks!!!!) :suicide: the sonicstage library recognises 2 files for each track, one MP3 and the other ATRAC3+. This is fine.
    However, I cannot find a way of tyransfering the ATRAC3+ file. Sonicstage will only still transfer the MP3 version. :censored:
    Please can anyone help me with this useless piece of software!! :lease:

2. LFC

LFC
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2
    I think you can change the transfer options to convert and transfer files in atrac by changing the standard transfer options, if this does not work the only other option is to deleate the mp3 file from sonicstage before you transfer the file, if you go into the track properties you can do this under file info.

3. Matt Horne

Matt Horne

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +118
    Yes version 2.3 seems to have been screwed slightly not that it see mp3's and a sendable item to the player it does not pick the atrac by default..

You could maybe go back to SS 2.2 if you have no need for mp3 playback ? But I have no idea if it would work.... Now I am on SS 2.3 I have binned all the atrac copies and just transfer the mp3's

It will probably getted fixed in the next release I would think. If you chnage the option as mentioned above I am not sure if it will transfer your already encoded atrac file or create the atrac3 48 file as it says it will for maximum compression.

Matt