1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sonicstage & HD5 Initiliztion

Discussion in 'Headphones, Earphones & Portable Music' started by Moosterman, Sep 4, 2005.

1. Moosterman

Moosterman

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    After a "lot" of problems with SS 3.1, I downloaded and installed SS 3.2 following the steps which worked for djpowell (http://www.avforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=238754&highlight=Sonicstage) re-initialized my player and started transferring, initially everything went perfectly no freezes or crashes at all, however last night as I was reaching the end of my importing all the tracks which I had transferred re-appeared in the files still to be transferred to player lists (as well as on the player), however I was still able to transfer tracks no problem and once I transferred some more tracks it seemed to sync between SS and the player and the list returned to the way it should. I have now just started SS again with the intention of transferring the very last of my music and I'm getting the message "The Atrac device must be initialized to work with the installed version of ss".

Any ideas before I start breaking things?