Dismiss Notice
Attention AVForums app / Tapatalk users
Sadly GDPR means that, from 25th, we can no longer offer access to AVForums via the branded app or Tapatalk.
Click here for more information.

SonicStage and compilation CD's

Discussion in 'Headphones, Earphones & Portable Music' started by Dreamboy, Aug 9, 2005.

1. Dreamboy

Dreamboy
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I think I have a little problem with SonicStage...

Everything has gone perfect until I ripped some soundtracks and compilation CD's with different artists. On the library all looks perfectly ordered by albums and I've put this Cd's on Various Artists.

But when I transfered the albums to the HD5 everything got messed up. Now I have listings for all the different artists on each compilation and I don't know how to list the files by album on SonicStage.

Any suggestions for working with compilation CD's?

2. Dreamboy

Dreamboy
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Ok! It seems I've find a solution for the problem. SonicStage is more versatile and intuitive than I though. Now when I rip a compilation CD I select all the tracks on it and change the performer to "Various Artist". This way I don't have a big listing of diferent artist on the HD5 when transfered.