sonicstage 3.4 cant transfer some files!!

Discussion in 'Headphones, Earphones & Portable Music' started by NetCini, Mar 8, 2006.

1. NetCini

NetCini

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    hi all!
    i have a nw-hd3 and using ss 3.3 to transfer my all kind of music with happy(old happy days:))

but today i installed ss 3.4 and tried to transfer an mp3 file(downloaded-not ripped) but it said
    An error occured while transferring.
    Transfers are not allowed.
    <FileName>

tried it million times! but no! than tried to rip a cd-it did with atract formats and transfered it. but when i tried to rip the files as mp3, and trying to convert+transfer it says same thing like above.

theres no problem with tracks on cd.. but i wanna convert my downloaded mp3 files to atract and transfer them.. SS dont let this..

somebody can help me :lease:

NetCini

2. NetCini

NetCini

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    nobody can help?

3. SilentLucidity

SilentLucidity
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    Facing same issue. Once it happened and then I managed to transfer same tracks later. Today it is happening again without any luck.

4. NetCini

NetCini

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    solved it by formatting hdd.. theres no problem now.. i thought that will be occured by re-install of atrac codec.. my friend installed a foreign dll.. it would broke down the original..

anyway, i recommend same method but back-up your files before..

5. SilentLucidity

SilentLucidity
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    Found a slightly simpler solution. Delete temp files from Options/advanced/Delete.... and it starts working again atleast it is working for me..