1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SonicStage 3.1 - How does the program take changes to your library into account?

Discussion in 'Headphones, Earphones & Portable Music' started by Kane3030, Jun 22, 2005.

1. Kane3030

Kane3030
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I use SonicStage 3.1 with my NW-HD3 and I have been changing around my mp3 files alot, and the program isn't updating itself with the changes and I don't see any option. Is there anything I can do besides reimporting all of the files?

2. hbuxton

hbuxton

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I've had the same problem (I've got the HD5). I transferred all my mp3s and atrac files onto the player. Then created some playlists and transferred them over.

Then I made changes to track names and moved tracks around a bit (so they were better labelled and better organised) but these changes don't get transferred. Then I tried removing them from the player and retransferring them - which worked, but they had also been removed from the playlists. And now I can't put them back in the playlists! :confused: