1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sonic Stage troubles

Discussion in 'Headphones, Earphones & Portable Music' started by molina_aitor, Jan 19, 2005.

1. molina_aitor

molina_aitor

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi I got a NW HD-1 for christmas, I love the player but sonic stage is driving me crazy. Its so bad now that i cant transfer songs anymore. Does anyone know how to fix this. I have sonic stage on two computers both running windows XP. windows XP is fully updated. On the first computer i have the newest sonicstage 2.01.03 or some thing similar. when i try to transfer songs the songs apear as if the are in the player but as they begin to transfer they disapear. when its done transfering i get one of two messages, either that "the transfer counter has reached zero" or "sonic stage is not compatible with this format". even though the format is either MP3 or Windows media audio. On my other computer with sonicstage version 2.01.01 when i want to transfer a song the transfer box doesnt apear and nothing happens. Can anyone help me?!! Im about to just use my player as a paper weight. thanks for the help.

2. mcwilk

mcwilk

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    You have to read the Manuals, set the format to import songs to your computer, and the format to transfer the songs from your computer to HD-1, check Sony's HP and get the newest version of Sonic Stage, it's 2.3.x. I can be wrong, but maybe older versions don't allow you to transfer the songs more than x times, this is why (maybe) you're getting the counter reached zero messages.
    READ THE MANUALS!

3. namastebuzz

namastebuzz

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +30
    Agree. Get 2.3 on both computers. Re-install everything if neccessary. The help on Sonicstage is reasonably good.