1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sonic Stage Idea

Discussion in 'Headphones, Earphones & Portable Music' started by HD3, Sep 9, 2005.

1. HD3

HD3

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    For everyone that has formatted their computer is likely to have come to the problem in which the player has to be formatted or initialized. Its kinda strange for me because once when i formatted the computer it was fine and i didn't have to initilize it, but this time i do have to.

Now i know this sound supid; would it be possible to install Sonic Stage on the plaayer so when you format your computer (if you do) you will not have to go through the normal process.

The only thing that i can think of that would stop this is if sonic stage adds its "copy protection/initialize" thing to the system registry, - which i expect it does.

I'm no good at working with the registry but may is be possible to copy and add info to the registry for Sonic stage after a pc format.

Any ideas? Has anyone tryied this? I'm thinking of trying as i've just had a new hard disk.