Dismiss Notice
Attention AVForums app / Tapatalk users
Sadly GDPR means that, from 25th, we can no longer offer access to AVForums via the branded app or Tapatalk.
Click here for more information.

Sonic Stage HD3 alphabetising

Discussion in 'Headphones, Earphones & Portable Music' started by greedoe, Jun 20, 2005.

1. greedoe

greedoe
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3
    When I import files onto my HD3 in Sonic Stage they seem to appear on the HD3 pane in the order they were imported. Can I re-order these alphabetically to get a better idea of what I have on there?

Too many times I've imported the same album twice as I missed seeing it in my cursory glance of what I actually have on the player.

2. JB5

JB5

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +16
    I believe the only way to do this is to manually drag the albums into the correct order.

If you disconnect the HD3 then the lists will be alphabetized on the device, but will still be in the transfer order when shown in the transfer window in SS.

However, if you want to know which albums need to be transferred then if you click on auto when the HD3 is connected on the transfer window on SS, a list will appear of albums not already transferred onto you device. Each album can be individually deselected if desired.