1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sonic Stage doesn't recognise new CD

Discussion in 'Headphones, Earphones & Portable Music' started by tcas, Mar 25, 2005.

1. tcas

tcas

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Using Sonic Stage 2.3, after Recording a CD, if I take out the CD and put in the next CD that I want to rip, the Music Source page doesn't update and if I do CDInfo it still gives me details of the previous CD. The only way I can get it to see the new CD is to shut down and restart.

Am I missing something?

2. Hasselhoffia

Hasselhoffia

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    No! This is exactly what I get! Is this illustrating how little Sonicstage has been tested by Sony before they released it? Even version 3 has this problem. Unbelievable.

3. RobinChappy

RobinChappy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I had exactly the same problem when i first started to use sonic stage. My pc was only running on 64 MB Ram so I upgraded the memory & have managed to convert my cd colection in half the time that it was taking.Don't know if this helps but its worth a try.

4. mcfarfs

mcfarfs
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +12
    Try pressing F5 when you put in the new CD, as this refreshes the software.

5. Hasselhoffia

Hasselhoffia

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Nope, F5 no good here on v3 running with 512Mb. Does the CD change function correctly for you two then?