• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Sonic Stage alternatives?

M

mariners

I am awaiting return of my NW-HD1 which is away for the firmware upgrade.
I read somewhere that, once MP3-enabled, it is possible to use Windows Media Player 10 for file transfer (MP3s only) as an alternative to the cumbersome Sonic Stage.

I would appreciate any information on Sony NW-HD1/3 compatible software. Winamp is my player of choice but I can't find any plugin to enable me to use my new toy. :lease:

J

jenniferd

:lesson:
Does anyone know where i can get the NWCASE04 for my nwhd1 as I have searched the net with no luck wot so ever

H

Hasselhoffia

Aah no, it's SonicStage only at this stage I'm afraid. Expect Real to upgrade their Realplayer plugins sometime in the future, but till then.....

G

gmrsupplies

The case is no longer available from empiredirect, i picked one up at my local sony store for £14.99

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom