SONIA BRAVIA LCD SCREEN ISSUE

gatofelix72

Novice Member
Reaction score
Hi guys i have a SONY BRAVIA KDL 48W650D LCD SCREEN TV .
First it started to act up wit small Horizontal lines very thin but still worked perfect
Yesterday it started to give double image screen i opened it up cleaned al the cables and the motherboard it did not solve the issue. now im looking for the T-con board and cant find it my question does this tv have a Tcon board and what could be the problem because i hear sounds like a new lcd screen because it might be broken ? any body here a solution or is it true that the screen is broken ill post the fotos of the TV LATER !

thnx very much peeps .

Hi guys i have a SONY BRAVIA KDL 48W650D LCD SCREEN TV .
First it started to act up wit small Horizontal lines very thin but still worked perfect
Yesterday it started to give double image screen i opened it up cleaned al the cables and the motherboard it did not solve the issue. now im looking for the T-con board and cant find it my question does this tv have a Tcon board and what could be the problem because i hear sounds like a new lcd screen because it might be broken ? any body here a solution or is it true that the screen is broken ill post the fotos of the TV LATER !

thnx very much peeps .

Sounds faulty to me. Maybe time to treat yourself to a new one.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom