1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Songs On to mobile????

Discussion in 'Mobile Phones Forum' started by red2004devil, Jun 7, 2005.

1. red2004devil

red2004devil
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2
    Hi. Ive been downloading the real tones for my mobile but sum dont sound like they should do! Is there a program to chop up an mp3 song so you get the chorus to put on your mobile as a ringtone??? :devil:

2. rash.m2k

rash.m2k
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2
    Depends on the quality, I've got a 6230 and when I download stuff the quality is a bit crap, cos its .midi what you can do is if your any good with computers is get the MP3 track and convert the bit that you want to a ringtone, give google a search for mp3 to midi converters - I haven't tried but it should work

3. dayna62

dayna62

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3
    you will need a free programme called db poweramp converter, this changes mp3 files into wma files, then use windows.... click on "start", "all programmes", accessories", "entertainment", "sound recorder". edit the track how you want it, change it back from wma to mp3 using "db", then send it to your phone :smashin:

4. HCC Chick

HCC Chick

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    At the risk of making myself sound retarded: how do you send it to your phone ?* :confused:

*It is only my first ever post on here :rolleyes:

5. dayna62

dayna62

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3
    Bluetooth, infrared, or if your phone has a media card, or if you can connect it to your pc, you can drag and drop the files from your pc to your media card, or send them direct to the phone.