• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Song name got description of the video

Pr0n4x

Standard Member
The video starts when he wake's up near a broken window and near him is glass if I can remember right , then the cam outzooms and he stands up and then the song starts , he starts running first he runs near the church sisters ( english not main language ) I think he runs fast through them and he is like sorry etc , after a while then his girlfriends chases him with the car he is still on the foot and runs , it repeats about three times I think , until he gets it right ,It repeats 3 times until he passes the church sisters gently and everything is ok at the end he leaves with his gf , also I think someguys were also following him to beat him not sure through

also I think the song is like pop not sure through

so can anyone tell me the name of the song , I would be pretty grateful :)

bruny

Established Member
might it be this video by yellowcard song is ocean avenue

stormchaser

Established Member
thanks Curly.....................dont know how many times I have asked about song/tunes id on here lol..............and I didnt know about that thread :blush:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom