SONG help - limited description of music video. PLEASE help, insanity looming

shoes13

Standard Member
Ok, so there's a music video out there that involves a man dressed in a vintage suit. (Like the early 1900s.) He's wearing black pants, and white collared buttoned shirt, and a black vest. He has shaggy/longer black (dark brown) hair.

In the video, he is working with feathers. He's stitching them to the back of a lady. He makes wings for her. In the end, he collapses or dies on the floor and the lady is there.

This video is maybe a year or two old and I have been hoping to figure out the name. Just as I forgot all about it, I saw the last 2 seconds of it on a music channel... now I will not sleep until I figure it out. PLEASE HELP

shoes13

Standard Member
It's actually not that one, but SO similar! Except I know that it's the girl that gets the wings and the guy sews/stitches them, and the wings are white. But I can't believe how close that video is to it.

Uridium

Distinguished Member
It's actually not that one, but SO similar! Except I know that it's the girl that gets the wings and the guy sews/stitches them, and the wings are white. But I can't believe how close that video is to it.

could be more than one video for that song by the band or a different cut.

Found that on Youtube by searching the terms; Music video feathers wings

maybe try some similar searches and you'll find it. good Luck

shoes13

Standard Member
No it's not that band. It's actually a popular band, I just can't put my finger on it. Anyways thanks for your help!! I do appreciate it!!

shoes13

Standard Member
HOORAY!! I finally found it while staying up until 5:00 am watching the music channel. The song is "The Grace" by Neverending White Lights sung by Dallas Green. Check it out

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Q Acoustics Q3030i, Humax Aura, Roku Streambar & WandaVision Reviews and more...
Top Bottom