• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Question Sonarray Volume Control Using Line Out Converter

Naptownman

Novice Member
I have a 16x16 matrix whole house amp that I want to use to control the volume on my Sonarray SR2-125 amp. I've used a line out converter but it's just giving me static. I've check the SR2 amp by directly plugging in a source. I've check the speaker out on the 16x16 by plugging speakers directly into the outputs to ensure it was putting out a sound. I've used two different line out converters thinking I may have a bad one. Also tried two different sets of RCA cables going from the Line Out converter to the amp. I adjusted the gain on the converter to several different setting to see if that would make a difference. I must be missing something but not sure what it would be. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom