• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.
  • Black Friday Deals
    Visit our Black Friday page for our frequently updated, hand picked deals on TVs and other tech.

Son of Batman (US Target Exclusive) Steelbook

Soundwave

Distinguished Member
Still on it for you Adrian :)

In other news my Amray arrived today...

Neil

Soundwave

Distinguished Member
No worries Adrian.

Unfortunately you can't officially but there are ways around it ;)

Neil

Soundwave

Distinguished Member
Do you think you could snag me one Neil? Will hold off on the amaray if you can.

I'll try for you Mart but I might struggle.
There is a limit on the number that can be reserved so we might even be in trouble with just getting Dr Blues but I will definitely check for you just have to hope the Target get a good number in & they are available off the shelf (JL: War was sold out by lunchtime last time & my mate has to go after work so only managed to get the 2 he was allowed to reserve)

Shame it's not Best Buy as there is no limit there & can be reserved online.

Will keep you posted :)

Neil

vtrmart

Distinguished Member
I'll try for you Mart but I might struggle.
There is a limit on the number that can be reserved so we might even be in trouble with just getting Dr Blues but I will definitely check for you just have to hope the Target get a good number in & they are available off the shelf (JL: War was sold out by lunchtime last time & my mate has to go after work so only managed to get the 2 he was allowed to reserve)

Shame it's not Best Buy as there is no limit there & can be reserved online.

Will keep you posted :)

Neil
Sweet Neil. Greatly appreciated ;)

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom