Something to make you smile

Well it did for me. I know some of you might have seen this series but the music etc did it for me. I am trying to get this on High Def at the minute as I think it will be breathtaking. Really makes you think of what a beautiful planet we live on.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6rQsTzQdsOk

And for those of you who are wondering what the music is this is it.

Hoppipolla by Sigur Ros

Hope this makes you smile or cheers some of you up if your having a bad day

Davy

EDIT:got a working link now

Last edited:

Singh400

Distinguished Member
Thanks dude, I really needed that after the day I've had at work. Cheered me up a little bit :)

the hddvd set arrived from zavvi yesterday, only gotten round to watching some bits but the quality is amazing, thoroughly recommend to anyone with hd or blu-ray

zAndy1

Distinguished Member
Says video no longer available

jolly

Novice Member
No joy for me either

avinitski

Novice Member
think its been taken down by youtube, copyright, like most videos posted on AVF.

one thing i dont understand is AVF is very strict when it comes to discussing warez etc but posting copyrighted videos is fine.

Last edited:

Bilbob

nope, it's not taken down by AVF, but by YT

avinitski

Novice Member
some amazing footage there, makes you wonder what a beautiful place planet earth can be when not savaged by war, chavs and uptight people.

Last edited:

vader100

one word......STUNNING:thumbsup:

mooperman

Distinguished Member
truly inspirational.... absolutely superb...

shame i have to wait a week for the blu ray to arrive.... is that video with the music on the boxset??

Usama

Novice Member
Nice! :smashin:

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: CES 2021 Special - Sony, LG, Panasonic, Samsung, TCL and Hisense TV news and more...
Top Bottom