• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Something different..Saturday Streetwork..

Pete Delaney

Morris gone mad....:eek:
p577375941-4.jpg

p992412417-4.jpg

p537354151-4.jpg

p935543105-4.jpg

p692543188-4.jpg

p574551347-4.jpg

Pete:laugh:

shotokan101

Banned
Pete, the B&W shots have come out really well!!! Great shots... #5 my fav though...

:thumbsup:

Raj

+1 - the conversions work best for me as well Pete :smashin:

Jim

johnaalex

Distinguished Member
Nice work Pete, but I reckon those tight crops on the first two are showing the limitations of the 150mm Sigma - have you considered the extra flexibility of a 70-200 2.8 VR MkII? :devil::D

Pete Delaney

Thanks guys... strange I though the colour shots might be more popular as there was so much colour variation going on...

Pete:)

Pete Delaney

Nice work Pete, but I reckon those tight crops on the first two are showing the limitations of the 150mm Sigma - have you considered the extra flexibility of a 70-200 2.8 VR MkII? :devil::D

Well I've considered it, but my lottery ticket has got the wrong numbers on it AGAIN!!:mad:

Pete:laugh:

shotokan101

Banned
Cool - very busy shot that one :)

Jim

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom