Someone using images I took to sale their PJ

Luminated67

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I’ve my PJ on Gumtree and just notice another older Sony PJ advertised on there that the guy is using images I took to sell his.

UNBELIEVABLE

The guy may actually be trying to scam, so he's using your pictures because he doesn't really have anything to sell.

The guy may actually be trying to scam, so he's using your pictures because he doesn't really have anything to sell.

I think I’ll pull my ad and put it on eBay. Quite shocked anyone would do that.

It happens a lot on ebay too. Quite often with cheap buy it now prices and sometimes with instructions how to pay without using PayPal.

Sometimes people cant be bothered uploading pictures of their own, for various reasons I suspect and just lift someone elses. The sale may well be genuine, except the pictures.

Report him to Gumtree.

What’s the point, I just pulled my ad.
You were shocked enough to tell this forum.

If you feel there are issues with this seller and you use Gumtree, then I would have thought the reporting system would be useful to you and others.

If you never intend to use Gumtree again then maybe I'd agree with you.

You were shocked enough to tell this forum.

If you feel there are issues with this seller and you use Gumtree, then I would have thought the reporting system would be useful to you and others.

If you never intend to use Gumtree again then maybe I'd agree with you.

I was telling this forum mainly to advise and beware in case someone had seen the ad and was considering buying unseen.

And nope that’s me done with Gumtree.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom