Someone has a PS3 now... pics.

m1ket

Well-known Member
id point you towards this interview from a few days ago http://uk.gamespot.com/news/6156046.html?sid=6156046&tag=latestnews;title;0

GS: So is the PS3 already being manufactured?

KH: We haven't started manufacturing yet. Some of our ops guys were actually just in China, and also in Japan just reviewing the [production] lines and everything else. But they are, again, preparing as we speak to get the manufacturing going. We've not announced and we haven't set really a specific date to say, "As of this day we're going to start manufacturing."
It looks real though but does not make any sense with kaz's comments
 

Waynej

Well-known Member
m1ket said:
id point you towards this interview from a few days ago http://uk.gamespot.com/news/6156046.html?sid=6156046&tag=latestnews;title;0



It looks real though but does not make any sense with kaz's comments
It could just be the wooden replica, but then it looks more smoother and actually real. There has to be a few limited PS3's currently floating about. I don't think anyone outside of Sony Entertainment would have one though - other than a debug kit.
 

m1ket

Well-known Member
Waynej said:
It could just be the wooden replica, but then it looks more smoother and actually real. There has to be a few limited PS3's currently floating about. I don't think anyone outside of Sony Entertainment would have one though - other than a debug kit.
If it is fake then it a dam good replica, it could be an official display one with nothing inside it

Thre are no offical retial ps3's yet they havnt started making them yet and the final dev kits look nothing like the retail ones more like a pc
 
B

BanaBon

Guest
it's a fake. 1. We cant actaully see him playing a Ps3 game, more likely he paused another game and grabbed a ps3 controller. 2. Why just really far away shot that just show basically the same thing in each, eg no back of console, control pad fascia etc. 3. look at the wires on the back of the console, they seem to be on the floor and tucked behind it, as in not plugged in!
 

Hi-Def

Active Member
m1ket said:
If it is fake then it a dam good replica, it could be an official display one with nothing inside it

Thre are no offical retial ps3's yet they havnt started making them yet and the final dev kits look nothing like the retail ones more like a pc
i have read that ASUS has already started building PS3's from component kits
 

DrWise

Banned
I think its Fake
 

hutch

Well-known Member
its a good photoshop, the contrast of the ps3 isnt the same as the rest of the photos.
 

Jay

Banned
if it's fake have people nothing better to do, if it's real then i'm really jealous.
 

AgentCool

Well-known Member
It's definitely fake, the shadow just doesn't look convincing and the reflection on close-up shot - whilst accurate to the surroundings - looks wrong. Also, on the distant shots the PS3 has no reflection at all. As a demo of what can be done on Photoshop though, it's excellent.
 

AML

Well-known Member
No one seems to have pointed out that there are no screen shots?

I recently saw a video of the PS3 interface and menu. If his PS3 was real he would have shown that at least, even if he didnt have a game to run on it.
 

Paul Mela

Active Member
The fact he has still got a vhs recorder sums it all up. fake
 

RidleyDeckard

Well-known Member
I say from the fact that he also says that they are a "3D Model" sort ends the argument :suicide:
 

Similar threads

Trending threads

Top Bottom