Some Sunsets From Santa Pola (Spain)

Just call me Al

These Sunsets were taken on the Marina at Santa Pola in Spain. I hope you like them. C&C welcome.
2917350149_8f100af98c_o.jpg

2914906751_34bf9b0bcc_o.jpg

2915752026_4c0f803caa_o.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:

Manic78

Very nice.

2 and 3 for me. Though 3 just edges it, feels like a different perspective on the subject.

T0MAT01

A nice set of shots. The first one stands out to me because of the colours and reflections. I can't help wondering whether it needs a tiny bit of straightening though...

johnaalex

Distinguished Member
I like number 1 best:thumbsup:, the sun in number 3 is too bright for my eyes :D

Just call me Al

A nice set of shots. The first one stands out to me because of the colours and reflections. I can't help wondering whether it needs a tiny bit of straightening though...

You know I didn't notice that. Now I've corrected it. Here's one more from the Santa Pola Salt lakes.
2838581393_853251975c_o.jpg

T0MAT01

You know I didn't notice that. Now I've corrected it.
Spot on mate. :smashin:

Here's one more from the Santa Pola Salt lakes.

And very nice too. That sun is enormous!
My only comment is that your black border is making the tree line look like less of a silhouette. But other than that, another :smashin:

>Jaz<

Very nice photos, 1 and 3 for me as well! I like the colours and reflections/water in no. 1 but the composure of 3 is very good. :)

Cheers

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom