• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Some shots from Nottingham on Saturday

electrolyte

Prominent Member
Here are some shots I took when I went to Nottingham today. I went to see Forest v Bradford with the intention of taking shots for the comp. Not sure if I was succesful but here are three from today (and only one football shot as well!) All taken with my 350D and f1.8 50mm, then photoshopped...

Corner! I realised that I need a zoom lens to get any decent shots of the football.
64658729.jpg

My f1.8 50mm is a great portrait lens as these next two highlight I think...

Strange bloke sat on a bench - taken on the way to the ground
64658741.jpg

Extreme close up!
64658794.jpg

Comments welcome!

bowenjones

Prominent Member
I agree with Pete, really like that last shot :smashin: . I've been neglecting my nifty 50 a bit recently. After seeing your shots, I think I should start using it a bit more!

onefivenine

Prominent Member
I'll second that last comment - have just ordered a nifty fifty! Been debating for ages between buying a 24-70mm f/2.8 on its own or a 24-105mm f/4.0 and a 50mm f/1.4.

Those are 3 great shots - respect!

The latest video from AVForums

CES 2023 Round Up: New TV Lineups for 2023 from LG, Samsung, Panasonic, Hisense & TCL
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom