1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Some PSP questions, WIRELESS and IR

Discussion in 'Playstation Forums' started by figoagogo, Apr 5, 2005.

1. figoagogo

figoagogo

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +584
    Hi

I had a an idea today, I was wondering if it would be possible to send a photo on my SonyEricsson Phone to my PSP via IR. I just tried it an it didn't work, I presume the IR is disabled on the PSP? I am infact suprised they included IR I guess the cost was minimum but the technology is far too slow for network gaming. Maybe usefull as a remote, or for linking with phones and printers?

Has any one be able to add/remove pictures/music to the PSP via PC/WIFI? I think this may be possible but not sure how to set everything up. I can connect my PSP on the WIFI network with out a hitch.

Do you think we will get some kind of Contacts/Calendar functions on the PSP, that would be great?

Any one else go any demands for PSP developers?

2. aligebes

aligebes

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3
    Hi, I think that level of functionality will come, but at the moment what you are trying to do will probably not work.

I have found that mine does connect to an Apple Airport machine on WIFI.

Such things as calendars,calculators, Web browser, email and possibly an actual file browser will probably appear soon.

I would like to see the PSP be able to integrate with other Sony products, as I would like to be able to control my Sony TV, Projector and DVD players via the PSP. Alright the controls would just be the basic volume, channel, mute and standyby controls, but anything above this would be good.