Some pictures of your recent purchases

Oops delivery day wasn’t finished yet. Amazon just delivered these. Just refreshing the front lighting for my daughters car ready for the fall/winter.

71EEBB3D-672C-4590-B100-A3E1A5EB0A07.jpeg

My dearly beloved gave me this as a present.

2FE41D5F-78C1-4E1D-9447-AF31B7BED9D9.jpeg

It has a little mechanism that pops up two jelly beans at a time.

We’re probably going to use it for dog treats after it’s empty (probably within the next hour, knowing me).

Apparently, my new Skechers don't eat bacon?

20210915_120433.jpg. 20210915_120439.jpg

Depends on what car you drive 🤣 If it’s cool and interesting we can discuss it 🤣
I think you have Adopt and Date mixed up there :D Post adoption i hope to be driving a low slung BMW, a more modern 2series? and a super charged Range Rover. and of course what ever little toy daddie will buy me for my upcoming Birthday:rotfl:
Hey! Get in line, I asked first! :D
I come fully domesticated and toilet trained that involves not peeing on the seat, walls and floor and putting the seat down when i'm done. Should i need a number 2 the bowl gets a brush after and a squirt of air freshener.

63EF6B85-DABC-4580-A98A-02D21A291C62.jpeg

For me, pigment gel stuff to draw my eyebrows with, and eyeshadow primer to stop my liquid liner sliding around.

32C89C18-11D5-4B4E-ADB8-E1D238C05F85.jpeg
And first Christmas gift purchased for this year. The Look Fantastic advent calendar of beauty products for a good price, £85 but over £400 worth of contents. I found out what is in each door. Good value. So that’s a suggestion for something to get your wife or daughter or any female you like 🙂

View attachment 1571038
For me, pigment gel stuff to draw my eyebrows with, and eyeshadow primer to stop my liquid liner sliding around.

View attachment 1571039And first Christmas gift purchased for this year. The Look Fantastic advent calendar of beauty products for a good price, £85 but over £400 worth of contents. I found out what is in each door. Good value. So that’s a suggestion for something to get your wife or daughter or any female you like 🙂

So let me get this right.

Buy it, sell the contents on Ebay and fill back up with chocolate balls.

Top idea and cheers :D

We’ve got one. It’s very good. The auto dose really works and is very economical. We’ve never bothered connecting the app though.

Ours for some reason unknown as discovered yesterday doesn’t have a drain hose at the front. So cleaning the filter definitely needs to be done preventative and not when it cannot drain. Our utility was rather wet 🤣

Just a quick question.

Ours does have a drain hose at the front, but am wondering if this is also the Filter Clean I see on the app?

Am hoping so and it is not related to a fluff filter that may be at the back of the machine as it is 24cm off the floor in a cupboard designed for it.

Last edited:
So let me get this right.

Buy it, sell the contents on Ebay and fill back up with chocolate balls.

Top idea and cheers :D
No chocolate. Needs to be somewhat like for like. Fill it up with Poundland toiletries and make up, use Prit-Stick to seal the doors back up, then sell.

hadn't even heard of this but had a look on this link and all looks pretty smart
Need a new office chair for at home as will have to take my current chair back to the office. Wonder if the back height is adjustable.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom