Some pictures of your recent purchases

5FA21B8D-5918-4916-AE32-6264FBA98763.jpeg

What ever happened to them. Just to buy all sorts of crazy stuff from what I recall.

He got hit with the ban hammer. Not sure of the exact reason but IIRC it was something to do with using slang for gays.

He got hit with the ban hammer. Not sure of the exact reason but IIRC it was something to do with using slang for gays.

If I remember I think it was also that he wanted to discuss in more detail about what happens in the bedroom.

I seem to remember he asked to be banned when it turned out he hadn't been quite truthful about something?

We need a “Where are they now” thread. Like, what happened to McVicar and the Dutch Bitcoin chap?
In other news, this came yesterday, for firepit and disposable bbq use. Impressed with the build quality.

71nKzQumxSL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

1617872157204.png

I'd like to know too.
I've just signed up for VM 100meg deal.
They have to dig up the road outside and run a trench up my garden which I'm not thrilled about but I can't live with Sky's "superfast" 35Meg any longer
FYI Virgin 100mb often exceeds that
Screenshot_20210408-110405_Speedtest.jpg

Same - I've always found Virgin to be 10-20% faster than the stated speed.

Yep. And there's nothing I can do about it.

Well, apart from moving.

Well, apart from moving.
Well there is. Run your test over ethernet, not WiFi. Get your master socket upgraded to the latest (Mk4 iirc), and perhaps get the cable from the master socket outside to the next connection replaced. Other things internally but didn't want to go on.

I raised a fault for my slow connection and they replaced the cable from the pole to the house and the master socket, and got a 10MB/s increase.

Sync might be wrong at Plusnet too. Now I'm going on..

I got a call yesterday afternoon saying that the council had put a hold on the plans. 😆
They've been out and sprayed green paint where they were going to dig and everything.
So close.

Well, apart from moving.
BT Wholesale Checker will tell you what you can expect. If you're getting significantly lower then press your IP for action.

If no scope for better then also look at 4/5G coverage in your area as an alternative.

Well there is. Run your test over ethernet, not WiFi. Get your master socket upgraded to the latest (Mk4 iirc), and perhaps get the cable from the master socket outside to the next connection replaced. Other things internally but didn't want to go on.

I raised a fault for my slow connection and they replaced the cable from the pole to the house and the master socket, and got a 10MB/s increase.

Sync might be wrong at Plusnet too. Now I'm going on..

10MB/s from a new drop cable? Surely not

10Mb/s maybe

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom