Some pictures of your recent purchases

I have asked the powers that be. It's possible the option was somehow removed in a recent forum update, or there's a bug, or someone was posting dick pics and the option was removed.

That's a shame as I only wanted to post dick pics there.

Every few months I add to my collection of GB/GBC games....

Attachments

• IMG_20210406_180220~2.jpg
    IMG_20210406_180220~2.jpg
    316.6 KB · Views: 50
D5458152-84A1-47DB-A12F-EFB66EEF217F.png

ordered this got joycon drift again shocking the build quality for £70 also the joycons just pop off the rails without pressing the button on the back so hopefully this kit with the metal catches should fix that(hopefully )

....another digital purchase from me:

1617788841054.png

A change of pace from all the shoot 'em ups and driving games (which get a little tedious sometimes) which I have...!!

You bought a plane?! I think that might win most expensive purchase in here that I’ve seen :)
My first a/c purchase. Went by train up to Scarborough where its considerate elderly owner made me test fly around the airfield before taking my money. Had it for two years then upgraded to a higher powered 172J. that could get in and out of very small airstrips.

-- As an eBay Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases --
Do you still fly the J?

Haven‘t flown GA for years, but used to instruct on various bits and pieces. Keep looking at getting back into it, and a neighbour is just buying a share in an AA5. I quite fancy something I could turn upside down once in a while, not like an Extra, but maybe a Pup or similar.

-- As an eBay Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases --

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom