Some pictures of your recent purchases

Another part of the new kitchen arrived earlier today

9EE51E84-72E8-4AAB-A4B1-008A84B84E87.jpeg

Kids Easter presents (hence empty Lego Friends pack in photo).
After building the Shark on Friday and realising how good it was, decided to pick up another 3 packs to build the Angler fish, Squid, and Whale too.
Ducati Panigale V4 for me (only one I’m ever likely to own unfortunately)

7276E62A-5C5A-4B21-889F-04017DE4BE90.jpeg

Facebook Marketplace bargain to upcycle as a unit for storing the sprouting vinyl collection.
6903234C-DC4F-4131-B2A9-C977FCBACE38.jpeg
AD345442-C1E7-421A-9D3B-8EFB1C523D30.jpeg
905A9CD8-C5A3-4CB3-828C-437FF630DE05.jpeg
785BA228-B314-4052-8A21-CCCBE02C94C1.jpeg

New gloves. (For the cold weather) 😎

Attachments

• 4F919403-447E-4CF7-A542-18CB61C40F5F.jpeg
    4F919403-447E-4CF7-A542-18CB61C40F5F.jpeg
    497.4 KB · Views: 34
Recommend Garage Therapy tyre serum - amazing stuff mate 👍

I have a few GT products, not actually used them yet. I did look around for the tyre serum but didn't find any at a lower price than on the GT website. The Meguiars stuff was cheaper, and had free delivery via Amazon.

If you don't mind me asking, who is that with?

It is with Talk Talk but I used breach of contract due to increasing my prices within their contract period to get them on their second offer to give me that price.
They wanted £37 per month for the same with an Amazon Echo, Ring doorbell or I think it was a years membership to Amazon, of which I have anyway and asked them to cancel my contract when they offered the above for that price and fixed for 18 months.

Recent purchase installed today and going from 76Mb/s for £30.50 a month to 160Mb/s for £26 a month :smashin:

View attachment 1489861

If you don't mind me asking, who is that with?

I'd like to know too.
I've just signed up for VM 100meg deal.
They have to dig up the road outside and run a trench up my garden which I'm not thrilled about but I can't live with Sky's "superfast" 35Meg any longer

I'd like to know too.
I've just signed up for VM 100meg deal.
They have to dig up the road outside and run a trench up my garden which I'm not thrilled about but I can't live with Sky's "superfast" 35Meg any longer

My road is one of the only roads locally that has fibre running down it and I was informed today that my line can accept 500Mb/s

My road is one of the only roads locally that has fibre running down it and I was informed today that my line can accept 500Mb/s
Sweet!

According to Virgin, it's across the road so they need to dig that up, so...how to make friends in a new neigbourhood.

I'm only paying £28 for the 100Meg deal. It was actually cheaper to take the phone line which I'll never use.

Jeez.

And I think myself lucky to get 20mbps on a good day. I'm a long way from my cabinet and no one has any plans to dig up my road and install fibre.

Jeez.

And I think myself lucky to get 20mbps on a good day. I'm a long way from my cabinet and no one has any plans to dig up my road and install fibre.
I was spoiled in my last house. I could see the cabinet from my back door and had a rock solid 80meg with sky.
Now I get a flaky 38meg which is maxed out constantly by my three boys streaming and two adults trying to remote work.

Jeez.

We do seem to be dragging our knuckles when it comes to stuff like this in this country.
Quick question- How do you get that image in your profile header??

We do seem to be dragging our knuckles when it comes to stuff like this in this country.
Quick question- How do you get that image in your profile header??

From what I recall it was pretty straightforward - I just clicked on an "Edit" link somewhere. Looks like that functionality has since been removed.

I have asked the powers that be. It's possible the option was somehow removed in a recent forum update, or there's a bug, or someone was posting dick pics and the option was removed.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom