Some pictures of your recent purchases

Every 500 miles or so. Have you had a gait analysis?

Yes, honestly can't remember half the stuff she mentioned but my feet got 3d scanned, ran on a treadmill and stepped onto a pad numerous times and then went through a load of questions and kablam you need these expensive shoes haha.
Offered up 3 choices and I was all ready to go for the cheapest but after trying them all on I ended up getting the most expensive ones.
Thankfully it was 40% off so was easier to swallow the cost. Also treated the wife to a new pair as she's been running a lot longer than myself and in need of a new pair.

Yes, honestly can't remember half the stuff she mentioned but my feet got 3d scanned, ran on a treadmill and stepped onto a pad numerous times and then went through a load of questions and kablam you need these expensive shoes haha.
Offered up 3 choices and I was all ready to go for the cheapest but after trying them all on I ended up getting the most expensive ones.
Thankfully it was 40% off so was easier to swallow the cost. Also treated the wife to a new pair as she's been running a lot longer than myself and in need of a new pair.
The Kayanos are good runners. I was a cheapskate and went for another pair of the GT2000s

F9482D65-ADC1-45B9-842F-CB6AC547407E.jpeg
SWMBO picked this from Tesco was hoping it was this version

A place called ‘Longacres’ garden centre in Bagshot, Surrey. That’s just a very small selection of the random stuff they sell.

Finally got my solar system installed, also a new car charger.

20200728_194551.jpg

20200729_185036.jpg

20200729_193539.jpg

20200728_182040.jpg

They tell me that the current obsession with checking my production every 5 minutes will wear off. I'm not so sure.

PS, any other solar owners here?

Good! Loads of people have the wrong pronation shoes it makes me sad!

What one did you go for? Can’t read the label.
I went for the Assos equipe rs evo jacket. I bought that and the goretex shakedry stretch, but went for the Assos in the end for 3 main reasons, fit, visibility and access to my jerseys rear pockets (there are 2 slots in the back to allow that). It’s not quite as packable as the goretex one and I’ll find out how breathable it is this morning.

78AB6D01-265F-490C-9FCD-679305932567.jpeg
I
I collect spores,moulds and fungus never too old for a ghostbuster figure dissapointed the box is decked but kicked off with amazon and got a ten quid voucher

Time for a spring clean

CBB010E9-B30D-4587-9578-DB4CC3D0C4A3_1_201_a.jpeg

image0.jpeg
image1.jpeg

Thanks to a mate who pointed out the place that does these, I now have a little piece of my very own flying history. Having flown the Jumbo for 10 years, including this particular beast - it's nice to give it a home of it's own.

This window came from the lower deck, Club class area of G-CIVG.

Aerotiques is the name of the company, they 'repurpose' bits of scrapped aircraft into household objects and bits of 'art'.

It now guards the entrance to the cinema.

View attachment 1344704View attachment 1344705

Thanks to a mate who pointed out the place that does these, I now have a little piece of my very own flying history. Having flown the Jumbo for 10 years, including this particular beast - it's nice to give it a home of it's own.

Aerotiques is the name of the company, they 'repurpose' bits of scrapped aircraft into household objects and bits of 'art'.

Thanks. Just ordered the keychain for my son.

Love this. Fantastic that you have a bit of your flying history. I was a dispatcher for a number of years and it’s funny how registrations stick with you. Quite funny to see aircraft I’ve worked on when travelling. Brilliant you that feeling everyday now!

View attachment 1344704View attachment 1344705

That's superb! I use a few bits from a (undetermined but suspected RB211) gearbox as a paperweight 😂 I've got a bunch of turbine blades kicking around somewhere too, and an NGV (that's a big beastie!).

The coffee table is rather splendid imo.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom