Some pictures of your recent purchases

I might still need one for the main TV depending on what I’d like to view but figured I would wait and see what the C9 can do on Saturday when it arrives.

I bought a brand new Sony C9 years ago. If I'm honest I didn't know you could still get the tapes for it.

Why do you need a witches broomstick with a dildo on the end?

He’s making a ‘home movie’.

Harry Knobber and the Philosophers Bone!

New batteries for the Blink camera
The old set lasted 8 months which isn't too bad
20200629_155825.jpg

Few bits to clean my ps4pro heatsink, which actually wasn't that dirty. See how it runs now, maybe re-apply the paste and pads when I'm feeling brave enough.
IMG_20200630_131411.jpg

Some energy products for cycling the longer routes. Was flagging at the end of my last ride.
E826462B-1CA2-4B7A-B10B-0D5212FDBCEA.jpeg

it sounds as if you hate iPhones as much as others love them...

Personally I'm an iPhone guy as I have lots of Apple kit, so the ecosystem works well for me but I rarely understand the animosity from each side towards the other
It's not that I hate them tbf I was thinking of getting one having had a 5s and never had any problems with it, this phone I have at the mo constantly crashes, I guess most people dont like being tied into the whole ecosystem

Ordered this officially licensed controller yesterday :

1593589785338.png

...colour isn't great but can't complain for that price!!

Last edited:
That's not an official Microsoft controller though, that's a PowerA controller. Officially licensed just means that Microsoft have given them permission to use their brand names.

That's not an official Microsoft controller though, that's a PowerA controller. Officially licensed just means that Microsoft have given them permission to use their brand names.

...yea, sorry you're correct actually - I'll edit my post (I just worded it wrong!).

New phone, although nothing much wrong with my S8+,but after 3 years of solid use I have decided on a change. Hopefully this lasts just as long as my S8+.

Am surprised how long the S8+ lasted and still in great condition as its been dropped many a time and countless screen protectors put on.

And some Reebok classics,always have found these excellent for everyday use and find them more comfortable than most other trainers I get.
20200626_155639.jpg
20200626_155528.jpg

New bike light and cycling jersey.

the ale stuff is class. if i didn't love the casterlli gear as much that would be my go to

This TV will astound you! I got mine back in November and am really happy with it apart from HMDI ARC not playing nicely with Denon x2300w receiver on the LG apps.

good to hear:thumbsup:

I’m far from Mr Technical so was guided by AVF and a few others in my decision. Was just in budget for me. Itching for it to arrive now

I might still need one for the main TV depending on what I’d like to view but figured I would wait and see what the C9 can do on Saturday when it arrives.

On my C8, i only got 4k firestick as then apple tv app wasn't on LG, might be now but do find firestick works well overall for any streamed content to. The expanse on amazon is truly amazing in picture and sound is good to.

I’m far from Mr Technical so was guided by AVF and a few others in my decision. Was just in budget for me. Itching for it to arrive now
I hate the term myself but it’s definitely the best “bang for buck” tv out there. Enjoy!

Do you mind me asking how much? PM is fine

On my C8, i only got 4k firestick as then apple tv app wasn't on LG, might be now but do find firestick works well overall for any streamed content to. The expanse on amazon is truly amazing in picture and sound is good to.

I think I got a couple of series in with The Expanse and got a bit bored. Maybe I was viewing o. The wrong TV so might need to revisit.

I’m a big nature programme viewer also so look forward to that.

I think I got a couple of series in with The Expanse and got a bit bored. Maybe I was viewing o. The wrong TV so might need to revisit.

I’m a big nature programme viewer also so look forward to that.

Yeah the story is a bit slow but gets going good, there are so many space and space ship visuals to see!
BBC iplayer or netflix to for 4k attenborough stuff is so good to.
Even in streaming and if its been downgraded I am still impressed by picture on this C8.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom