Some pictures of your recent purchases

imightbewrong

Distinguished Member
To old age like you? Eventually :p
No - to correctness. Check out the first word of your first and second images. One is right, one is wrong. Don't feel too bad though - a lot of people get it wrong - I am guessing @IronGiant has learned something here too :D

HaRd2BeAr

Distinguished Member
No - to correctness. Check out the first word of your first and second images. One is right, one is wrong. Don't feel too bad though - a lot of people get it wrong - I am guessing @IronGiant has learned something here too :D
I thought Lockdown meant you were relaxing from being an anal arse? 🤷‍♂️

Edit: Adding pokie out tongue as I am only messing about :p

IronGiant

I am guessing @IronGiant has learned something here too :D
Not really, it's a misquote from Jaws, not a quote from another film, so yes, you were yanking his chain ;)
Although that's not entirely fair, I did learn something: a lot of people don't know the correct quote.

imightbewrong

Distinguished Member
Not really, it's a misquote from Jaws, not a quote from another film, so yes, you were yanking his chain ;)
Although that's not entirely fair, I did learn something: a lot of people don't know the correct quote.
@HaRd2BeAr will never forget this important fact now :p

The other quote is from at least four other films so there ;)

1594317608214.png

imightbewrong

Distinguished Member

IronGiant

I'm sure some other film has the different quote - finding it is an exercise for the reader.
I'm going to assume that any film that has it has also misquoted it, so I'm not looking. :) But if you know of such an instance and would like to share, please be nice ;).

Just seen the edit: thanks :)

imightbewrong

Distinguished Member

imightbewrong

Distinguished Member

Delvey

Distinguished Member
View attachment 1331854
nice bit of flavouring this should be nice on ribeye 😋
I use it to make a rice meal
Cook the rice in chicken stock.
Fry some onion and bacon, until onion soft and bacon crispy. Add mince meat. Throw in some peppers, carrot etc (whatever veg you want basically) with some Worcestershire sauce and the seasoning (I use 2 tablespoons)
Add the rice, stir it all together and add more seasoning if required

Davekale86

I use it to make a rice meal
Cook the rice in chicken stock.
Fry some onion and bacon, until onion soft and bacon crispy. Add mince meat. Throw in some peppers, carrot etc (whatever veg you want basically) with some Worcestershire sauce and the seasoning (I use 2 tablespoons)
Add the rice, stir it all together and add more seasoning if required
Sounds good sometimes I do a one pan so cook all ingredients in one pan nice with chicken or fish,that seasoning is nice though

imightbewrong

Distinguished Member
Malvern Hills, but the theme is mainly drinking, not walking (except to a pub).
Nice - I used to live in Malvern Wells - when I worked at [classified].