Some pictures of your recent purchases

WeeScottishLass

Distinguished Member
Just bought 2 of these cute A5 pictures as I'm "doing up" the 2nd hand bathroom cabinet I bought the other week.

Think they call it decoupage or something? 🤔

Screenshot_20210913-101849_Etsy.jpg

NyarlaThoTep

Just bought 2 of these cute A5 pictures as I'm "doing up" the 2nd hand bathroom cabinet I bought the other week.

Think they call it decoupage or something? 🤔

View attachment 1569837
Have you seen Malleus’ artwork before? They use mixed media / decoupage in some of their work - one of them (Argento’s Phenomena) even used crushed moth wings in the hair!

This is a random Malleus print from a few years ago, but they do loads of non-movie artwork too.

Phil1975

Distinguished Member
One essential purchase.
One blind purchase.
🤩
7F7BA949-13AC-4662-8EA2-B128101401CB.jpeg
2653B572-2856-4342-8320-FB78B46471E9.jpeg

imightbewrong

Distinguished Member

Trollslayer

Distinguished Member
Apart from unnatural, supernatural etc.
Haunted Dr. Pepper. 😂

Zombie Twin

Not actually mine, but the wife's purchase. She has always wanted a Slush Puppie machine, and saw one of those suspicious ads you see on FB which promised an 'ice-maker' for £12. Not expecting much, she paid by PayPal so that she would get her cash back if ripped off, but low and behold, it arrived, and it worked, and there was quick ice aplenty.

The board was set, and the pieces were moving for her endgame: the Slush Puppie machine. After picking one up (and a lot of messing around to get the thing to run properly) it works. It sounds like a sodding cement mixer, but it actually works!!

By jingo, it really tastes like a proper one! But unlike Soda Stream, the refills for the concentrate are affordable, and won't have to go for knock-offs.

1631612131386.png

Last edited:

ruffage

Distinguished Member
Not actually mine, but the wife's purchase. She has always wanted a Slush Puppy machine, and saw one of those ads in FB which promised an 'ice-maker' for £12. Not expecting much, she paid by PayPal so that she would get her cash back if ripped off, but low and behold, it arrived, and it worked, and there was quick ice aplenty.

The board was set, and the pieces were moving for her endgame: the Slush Puppy machine. After a lot of messing around to get the thing to work properly, it works. It sounds like a sodding cement mixer, but it actually works!!

By jingo, it actually tastes like a proper one! But unlike Soda Stream, the refills for the concentrate are affordable, and won't have to go for knock-offs.

View attachment 1570403
It's good, but it's no Mr Frosty. :cool:

imightbewrong

Distinguished Member

imightbewrong

Distinguished Member
...I know that - I was being sarcastic hence the wink emoji in my post!

Cool cool - a lot of people don't know so on balance of probability I threw up some facts.

Lyricalis

One essential purchase.
One blind purchase.
🤩
View attachment 1570014View attachment 1570015
"Naturally & Artificially Flavored"

That's a strange thing to highlight on a product. I don't think I've ever been in the soft drinks section of a supermarket and decided this is the one I'm going to buy, because it has so many flavourings and they're both natural and artificial. It's got all the flavourings!

Having said that, I love Dr Pepper, so I'd still buy this if they did a diet version.

Bl4ckGryph0n

Distinguished Member
Hoover is a brand name - it didn't mean 'suck up dirt' before the brand, but now it is synonymous with 'vacuum cleaner'

...I know that - I was being sarcastic hence the wink emoji in my post!

Cool cool - a lot of people don't know so on balance of probability I threw up some facts.
I’ve got a headache after that exchange better take an aspirine.

Inked

Distinguished Member
After buying my daughters new bed, I of course had to spend a load of cash (that could be better spent on bike parts) on new underbed storage, duvet, pillows and duvet covers (new ones for the son also purchased but wife stuck them straight into the washing machine - an LG, not a hoover, to get them onto his bed tonight)
051AA5D6-3E2F-47DF-BBE0-B3FFE05C6B41.jpeg
0AE05525-D7CB-4B4B-A5B9-2EE19941DA97.jpeg

I did manage to spend a little on myself on some rear axle paddock stand bobbins for the bike! ;)
664B8028-EB92-4B79-908D-1AAA3F454F9D.jpeg

Bl4ckGryph0n

Distinguished Member
Busy delivery day today.

Some new original HT Leads as the old ones are rather old…
966BD63A-07FE-4114-86A8-9C2E264C8C47.jpeg

Some measuring gadgets, Milwaukee ofcourse so it is all matching.
9C9CA5F2-C308-4D6C-829B-67F98524A5DA.jpeg

A thinghybob aka alternator. The original one is only 65A and the airlift kit makes the engine management system work to keep it going. So this one is 90A. Ordered Friday from Denmark, was shipped yesterday, got the tax bill this morning, and delivery was 3 hours after I paid. Still half the price than in tne UK. Good old Brexit 👍

56F4B174-A303-4CDD-AAA8-3CE4B7C14123.jpeg

And also some hoses and bits to sort the cooling, part of the same shipment from Denmark.

B2C3FC15-D182-4CE0-B5B6-B94BDC30B75D.jpeg

Oh and some replacement fog lights as I noticed they were cracked on the old E30.

2FC14108-612C-448F-8B45-59A15954A4F3.jpeg

I love shopping from my computer 🤣

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Best Home Cinema Sources and B&W 805 D4 Speaker Review and more...
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Latest News

StormAudio launches ISP Core 16 AV processor
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Cabasse launches limited edition Pearl Pelegrina speaker
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
AVForums Podcast: 22nd September 2021
  • By Phil Hinton
  • Published
Creative introduces Sound Blaster Katana V2 soundbar