Some pics from yesterday

mwncidur

Established Member
Reaction score
Apart from the photo comp these are the first few pics I have posted. I feel I am now ready for the slaghter:rotfl:

The pics are of our 2 dogs, mother (black) and daughter (blue merle), and some sheep grazing in the fields surrounding the house.

I will upload some more this afternoon.
here goes.....................

449265498_790a45674d_o.jpg

449265492_348de97bbe_o.jpg

449265506_f1f762c1f6_o.jpg

449265502_b13267e98b_o.jpg

What do you think:suicide:

does the mother have cataracts? the sheep pics could have done with a much bigger apperture. Do you know what setting you used? the tree in the back makes it look a it cluttered but could have been a nice shot...

By the way you must live in a nice part of the country where you at?

I don't know if its me or my monitor but the images look a little washed out. :confused:

The dog is quite nice, the blue eye makes it that little bit different. Maybe some up close shots would be nic. :smashin:

By the way you must live in a nice part of the country where you at?

It says under his name he is Llangwyryfon, nr Aberystwyth.

Yep the mother does have a cateract in her 1 eye hence the dicolouration. these photos are virtually straight out of the camera, just cropped and resized. perhaps I will have a play with them in ps tomorrow.:)

I live near Aberystwyth as already stated, thats in Wales.
Is or has there been a Wales forum meet?:confused:

Here are a couple more photos.

449477180_c1ced7f927_o.jpg

449477172_4e393f1498_o.jpg

wow the butterfly image is excellent, you sure this is from the same camera ?

I take it your another flickr user? got a link for your images ?

The first dog pic is a bit tricky as the dog is in the shade so doesn't stand out so well. You've done well with the 2nd dog shot though - black dogs are tricky to get the exposure right.

Similarly, the first sheep shot has too much stuff in the background, but the second one is much better.

Suggest you keep every even-numbered shot and discard the odd-numbered ones as a successful strategy :D

The dandelion and butterfly ones are great. Lovely deep colours. I also like the last sheep one. Sort of like a silhouette with detail and the lambs seem animated, there's a sense of movement.

Agree with Tobers about the others.

Wow, thanks for the comments.

What is meant by the pics being washed out? how can I stop this?

How do I add a link to my flickr page?

I have also got some more photos that I took on friday, so will post them in the morning.

Thanks again, I'm well chuffed!

Wow, thanks for the comments
:).

What is meant by the pics being washed out? how can I stop this?
It means the colours look as if you you used bleach instead of washing powder:D.. a bit faded :;) TBH Nothing a bit of play with levels, ( or curves in PS) and contrast cant sort out

How do I add a link to my flickr page?
Simple, Just use the Hyperlink feature in the message box: Write the text, select it
click on the icon with a globe and 2 chain and insert the URL of your flickr page

I have also got some more photos that I took on friday, so will post them in the morning.
Looking forward to seeing them:thumbsup:

:smashin: ok cheers,

here are a couple more from that afternoon. I'm just about to take friday evenings shots off the camera, so will post those shortly.

Thanks again for the advice:) .

452133190_728c73a2be_o.jpg

452133186_3131858f28_o.jpg

452133184_1694022cda_o.jpg

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom