Some people really just don't get it...

Lock ‘em up!

Last edited:
Lot's of people heading to the coast today on trains in Kent.

Reports of 25 bikes on one train, too many pushbikes on another, standing room only, and numerous people not wearing masks.

Seems Whitstable, Margate & Broadstairs are the main destinations with lots of reports of younger groups not wearing masks (ironically from London & Medway)

Lot's of people heading to the coast today on trains in Kent.

Reports of 25 bikes on one train, too many pushbikes on another, standing room only, and numerous people not wearing masks.

Seems Whitstable, Margate & Broadstairs are the main destinations with lots of reports of younger groups not wearing masks (ironically from London & Medway)

I will carry on avoiding public transport. If the young ones want to risk it, then maybe they are doing the rest of us a favour by creating some herd immunity, who knows?

I will carry on avoiding public transport. If the young ones want to risk it, then maybe they are doing the rest of us a favour by creating some herd immunity, who knows?

I think we can rule out herd immunity, at least until a vaccine is available.

I think we can rule out herd immunity, at least until a vaccine is available.

I wouldn't rule out anything. The experts findings on this virus have been evolving all the time. It's only last week that they told us it may be airborne after previously saying this was very unlikely. Nothing would surprise me, certainly not the possibility of herd immunity gaining traction.

I wouldn't rule out anything. The experts findings on this virus have been evolving all the time. It's only last week that they told us it may be airborne after previously saying this was very unlikely. Nothing would surprise me, certainly not the possibility of herd immunity gaining traction.

Perhaps, but I thought we'd also just realised that antibodies diminish after a few months as well.

I dunno, maybe we've learned nothing like Jon Snow!

Lock ‘em up!

The world full of theses fudgeing idiots,thats why in some counties the virus is still on the rise :(

Well, in preparation for 'M-Day' (mask day) it seems the morons are trying to figure out other means to piss people off.

I've just had to pop into a supermarket.

One woman stood in the middle of an aisle. Not looking at anything at all. Everyone who walked past she tutted and frowned at.

Sainsbury's appear to have taken away checkout dividers. You have to leave a gap between your stuff and the people in front. The morons in front of me left half their shopping piled up on the little shelf in front of the conveyor belt. I tipped it all over (onto the conveyor belt) with the arse end of a wine bottle. They glowered, I shook my head.

Well, in preparation for 'M-Day' (mask day) it seems the morons are trying to figure out other means to piss people off.

I've just had to pop into a supermarket.

One woman stood in the middle of an aisle. Not looking at anything at all. Everyone who walked past she tutted and frowned at.

Sainsbury's appear to have taken away checkout dividers. You have to leave a gap between your stuff and the people in front. The morons in front of me left half their shopping piled up on the little shelf in front of the conveyor belt. I tipped it all over (onto the conveyor belt) with the arse end of a wine bottle. They glowered, I shook my head.

Sounds like you were the one pissing someone off if you deliberately tipped their shopping over. Did it not occur that they may not have been aware of the rules?

Last edited:
Surely the dividers will be touch by customers which makes them a possible source of infection?

Sounds like you were the one pissing someone off if you deliberately tipped his shopping over. Did it not occur that they may not have been aware of the rules?

What rule states 'Pile your shopping at the end of the conveyor belt, but not on the conveyor belt, but in front of it'?

Oh, I may see why you are confused. He managed to put the rest of his stuff on the belt fine. It was just the last pile of stuff. Stuff there was plenty room for.

Last edited:
Surely the dividers will be touch by customers which makes them a possible source of infection?

I think you are right. Not a bad thing to get rid of IMO. Assuming people leave enough space... and know how to use a checkout in a supermarket.

I use the self checkout (with the scanner) as Sainsbury's.
At first it was about the virus but now I am used to it I prefer it.

Last edited:
I use the self checkout (with the scanner) as Sainsbury's.
At first it was about the virus but now I am used to it i prefer it.
I 've gone the other way. I use the manned tills. The touchscreen at the self checkouts are a no no for me

I have seen the touch screens being cleaned at Sainsbury's, can't speak for any other supermarket.
Talking of cleaning,
Tesco asks staff to clean shelves, floors and loos
Tesco keeps going down market.

I've just read the article and have copied a brief extract below. Nothing to do with the shed load of money they just happen to be saving of course! :D

"Following a successful trial we have found that giving our stores more ownership and control over their cleaning results in better and more consistent standards," a spokesperson said.

Yeah right.
They have decided to compete with Lidl and it shows.

I’ve never seen the fast checkout tills not be cleaned. But to be honest I don’t care, I wear disposable gloves anyway. Problem solved.

I've just read the article and have copied a brief extract below. Nothing to do with the shed load of money they just happen to be saving of course! :D

"Following a successful trial we have found that giving our stores more ownership and control over their cleaning results in better and more consistent standards," a spokesperson said.
I read an article a couple of months ago about the changes that Sainsburys have had to make, one of which was an additional annual spend of £200,000,000 on extra cleaning. So it's no wonder the supermarkets are looking for savings.

Lock ‘em up!

Yanks, biggest threat they have is themselves, not China.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom