Some people really just don't get it...

I can completely understand people wanting to go to the beach for the day when the weather is nice, but for god's sake take your flipping rubbish with you and don't damage anything.

I'm afraid litter louts are nothing new.

There was a "Keep Britain Tidy" campaign when I was growing up, back in the 50's.

That's the 1950's of course, not the 1850's! :D

1590245661997.png

Trump would be proud...

I've just looked at Spain's figures and the number of deaths for yesterday has suddenly jumped to 688, the previous few days having been around 100. I can't find any comment about it. Maybe another "care home" anomaly?

I've just looked at Spain's figures and the number of deaths for yesterday has suddenly jumped to 688, the previous few days having been around 100. I can't find any comment about it. Maybe another "care home" anomaly?

Where did you read that?

Says 56 here

I'm not seeing anything for Spain....

Am I missing something?

It could be delayed reporting.
The figures are based on reporting date.

Perhaps not.
None were armed and most/almost all of them are following the government guidelines to wear masks when in public.
Hopefully things don’t go the way of USA!

They will need to be amazing shots to get a virus.

I take it many of us British have decided the Pandemics over with now, where I am everything seems back to normal minus some stores being closed. Was stuck in traffic today for 10 minutes. People everywhere.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom