Some people really just don't get it...

I'm shocked. You all must be good lads :)

It must be a local idiom. I don't know it either.

unless you meant:

To treat someone delicately, gently, or leniently; to not criticize, punish, or berate someone too harshly.

There are people being paid to look after social media for BA and Heathrow.

They might need a reminder how not to make the organisation look bad.

The victim is perfectly within his rights to do all of that and the officer didn't just fail to remain calm, he unlawfully detained the victim.
If people have nothing to hide and not breaking any rules, then they should be able to cooperate with nothing to worry about.

If people have nothing to hide and not breaking any rules, then they should be able to cooperate with nothing to worry about.
With the greatest of respect this debate has run its course and both sides of the argument have already been presented so there's no point in repeating them. If you want to add your point of view that's fine but there's no point quoting something that has already been addressed.

Last edited:
They even put up banners to attract attention to the event!

Reminds me of the craze for so-called "Happy Slapping" where gangs would film themselves mugging people in the street, and then post it on-line, as if it was something to be proud of.

Thing is, peoples perception (not mine) is that its all over now, with the vaccines coming on line. I work in a care home, we have a procedures for outside contactors. You listen to their experiences, some places they go to (care homes etc)have no checks in place at all, and have been since day one.

Lockdown? What lockdown? Out parish figures:

Number cases this week: 31
Covid infection rate: 395.6 cases per 100,000 people
Cases are UP 93.8 per cent

Not a particularly big couple of villages, so having the equivalent of a large classroom of new cases is a bit of a shock. You can go out - pre-COVID - on a Saturday morning and not even see 31 people.

Meanwhile, people are moaning about our neighbours out galavanting all day, every day. They rush back for supermarket deliveries then go back out again. "Look at those troughing ********! Someone else who can't go out would have appreciated that delivery slot". The guy over the road is fuming about them.

The way I view things is changing. Whilst watching the India v England cricket the camera showed the beach with a few people on it and and I could think was, if that was here there would be a million people on it.

Had to go out for some shopping for parents today, this isn’t a lockdown, far from it. I was actually stuck in traffic today!
Lots of people on my estate getting visitors too.

Yep. People just don't seem to give a crap. I had to pop into a shop yesterday and I couldn't wait to get back out. Nobody was social distancing. I thought it was due to the clientele (Home Bargains) but my Wife said it was just as bad in M&S.

A couple who live out the back of my Dad got it. She pulled through but he died yesterday :(
All they did was pop out for a weekly shop. They never go anywhere else by all accounts. My Dad was also talking to a guy taking his dogs for a walk and he said both him and his wife got it. Both working from home, grocery deliveries etc. The only time they went out was one trip to B&Q.

Judging by the number of taxis stopping at my new neighbours house and the people getting out the cars, I'm guessing they're having a housewarming party.

What does the lady of the house do?

Manages a care home.

I've clocked about 15+ people so far as I'm sitting in my study overlooking their front door and it's only just gone 7pm.

Seriously... 😡

Judging by the number of taxis stopping at my new neighbours house and the people getting out the cars, I'm guessing they're having a housewarming party.

Manages a care home.

I've clocked about 15+ people so far as I'm sitting in my study overlooking their front door and it's only just gone 7pm.

Seriously... 😡

Disgusting i would report them,😡

Manages a care home.

Seriously... 😡

Honestly I'd be reporting that to the police. I'm not one of those people and keep myself to myself, but we are all in this together, and that's taking the piss.

exyfUfT7u8HluIYw.jpg

Manages a care home.

Seriously... 😡
101 it

Honestly I'd be reporting that to the police. I'm not one of those people and keep myself to myself, but we are all in this together, and that's taking the piss.

exyfUfT7u8HluIYw.jpg

I am one of those people and I'd shop my own mum if it was necessary :laugh:

There should be no quarter given :devil:

I am one of those people and I'd shop my own mum if it was necessary :laugh:

There should be no quarter given :devil:

Honestly I get that, I tend to keep myself to myself and if it's a little thing just let it go, but there's a little thing and then there's taking the piss.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom