Some people are right d'heads

Discussion in 'Xbox Forums' started by Pantera6, Dec 29, 2006.

1. Pantera6

Pantera6

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +7
    ive only had live for a few days and ive really seen how some people can be really nice and some are just harsh. had a game earlier where everyone was speaking to each other having a laugh. and another just having a plain chat with another person. but then you find games with people who just shoot you once you enter the game or kick you out of the server because you killed them or took their kill. i mean wtf? and i can confirm i wasnt swearing my head of at them either, they were just being plain pricks. it just really spoils the whoe xbox live thing knowing u might end up in a game being betrayed or kikcked out because you took their kill

2. Member 79251

Member 79251
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2,187
    Try also because you don't have a headset that has happened to me recently. I blame ICS and the fact that I have moderate NATS.

3. obiwan

obiwan

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +5
    that gets to me too
    gotta not let it upset you

i reckon you should go straight to google video and type in "angry gamer"
    and watch this at least once for therapy as it is ppl like this who do the gay crap you talking about.

btw. do NOT let your kids watch

4. Pantera6

Pantera6

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +7
    lol
    yer that is great. it doesnt get to me really, just beats me how people are so gay.
    its a pity people dont speak to each other much though. there are some propper sound people online who will help you find enemys and make u laugh. which just makes online going great.:thumbsup:

5. Matt_C

Matt_C

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,832
  6. Member 79251

Member 79251
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2,187
    Last night I let the GF play her first live game. She had ago at UNO. (I am unable to get her to stop playing this game.) some muppets started talking about why Kate Moss was not the right height to be a model and so on. If they want to chat do a personal chat other than that I dont mind some chat as long as you play the game while chatting. Yep long delays between moves as chatting about chatting online.

It seems playing from your friends list is alot better. As I have moderate NATS I sometimes can host a game and then sometimes wont be able to connect to others. :mad:

7. chaddy

chaddy
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +66
    You need to make your NAT setting "open" !
    Shadowman can help you with that.

8. Chris05

Chris05

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +25
    Xbox Live is great, but to get the best out of it you really need a good friendslist. If you get on with someone in game, send the a Friend Request and soon enough you wont need to be playing with 12 year olds who think that playing rap music and quiting out of games if they are getting beat.

I have over 50 friends on my list and you can generally guarantee a good game at any time of day.

I play mostly FPS COD3, COD2, Gears of War etc with the odd game of Poker thrown in for good measure.