Some Pebbles

dazza74

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
A couple of long exposures I took a couple of weeks back

HedM01.jpg

HedM02.jpg

Very nice indeed! I can't decide which oneI like best as they are both great although the more I view them the more I am warming to number 1 (slightly) would look great blown up on the wall.

I really love no.1, what time where these taken? The light is really great.

I really love no.1, what time where these taken? The light is really great.

Pictures were taken I suppose between 30 minutes and an hour before sunset

Very nice, been thinking about this type of shot for a while.

How long was the exposure? Guessing you got your feet/tripod a bit wet?! :)

Good pics

Wow. Love them Dazza, fantastic shots.

Very nice, been thinking about this type of shot for a while.

How long was the exposure? Guessing you got your feet/tripod a bit wet?! :)

Good pics

Both pics were 30 second exposures using my 70-300mm lens and ND 110(keeps the feet dry :)) #1 was at 220mm, #2 was at 75mm both at F16

Is it possible to do long exposures with a 350D? I cant seem to find info:confused:.

The camera will only do up to a 30 second exposure by itself, but if you have a remote shutter release with a shutter lock button then you can time the exposure yourself for as long as you like using the 'bulb' mode (turn the dial past 30 seconds).

Thanks Tomato1, been thinkin about a remote for a while. Need to read up on how to set a exposure length:smashin:

Sorry for jumping in on thread - I like #1 best;)

Both pics were 30 second exposures using my 70-300mm lens and ND 110(keeps the feet dry :)) #1 was at 220mm, #2 was at 75mm both at F16

Ah so you could capture from farther away without getting your feet wet? I see :thumbsup:

Cheers! :)

I tried longer exposures today on bulb and adjusting the aperature but just got a over exposed image. Tried a polarised filter but no change. It was bright, but do I need a nd110?

Thanks, any advice taken

I tried longer exposures today on bulb and adjusting the aperature but just got a over exposed image. Tried a polarised filter but no change. It was bright, but do I need a nd110?

Thanks, any advice taken

I've bought all the B&W ND's 103,106 & 110. ND 110 is the best investment it's certainly the only real choice for long exposures over 10 seconds in any sort of day light. I tend to alternate between the ND110 or sometimes ND106+CPL

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom