• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Some Lions

JSW

Prominent Member
dsc00141rh.jpg

dsc00142rh.jpg

dsc00150rh.jpg

dsc00154rh.jpg

dsc00156idcs.jpg
5b
dsc00156dlt.jpg

dsc00158rh.jpg
6b
dsc00158mnz.jpg

5b and 6b PP in Lightroom 2

All CC welcome

Last edited:

JSW

Prominent Member
I can't get used to any software at the mo

I have CS4 and Lightroom 2 both of which I can't stand the Raw conversion

I am starting to use the standard Sony IDC then saving as a tiff and then using CS4 but its a PITA

Have used Helicon filter but still undecided if I want to buy it

Using Rawhide at the mo but not sure about it

Was going to try Rawtherapy but it crashes when I open a file :mad:

PP is doing my head in to be honest :devil:

JSW

Prominent Member
I would love to go up to them and give them a great big hug ... but I think they would eat me

A car in front of us had its window down and the guy had his elbow sticking out, a lioness spotted it and sprinted straight for him, you have never seen someone wind a window up so fast in all there life lol

paulyoung666

Distinguished Member
apart from the colour cast issue , the crops on 3 , 5 and 5b are too tight , cutting off the ears is not good , my opinion only of course :)

JSW

Prominent Member
apart from the colour cast issue , the crops on 3 , 5 and 5b are too tight , cutting off the ears is not good , my opinion only of course :)

I had just got my 300mm lens minutes earlier and I couldn't get any further away, just wanted to play with my new toy :D

The colour cast is me learning to use the software, or trying too many different ones without getting to grips first lol my bad

Last edited:

johnaalex

Distinguished Member
I had jus got my 300mm lens minutes earlier and I couldn't get any further away, just wanted to play with my new toy :D

At least you didn't try telling the lions to "go back a couple of more steps please". :D Some of the shots look a little soft but I do like 5b.

JSW

Prominent Member
At least you didn't try telling the lions to "go back a couple of more steps please". :D Some of the shots look a little soft but I do like 5b.

Hopefully I'll improve when I get to grips with LR, its finding the time tho

Thanks to all for the comments so far :smashin:

The latest video from AVForums

CES 2023 Round Up: New TV Lineups for 2023 from LG, Samsung, Panasonic, Hisense & TCL
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom