some from the weekend - Walking/Football/Golf

Liquid101

Distinguished Member
The last few days of my time off, So I took Dylan for a 2 mile walk in the forest just down the road from our house.

Friday night is golf night for me - Took the camera this week, didn't get many shots, this was the best of them. I came 3rd of 20 :smashin: This is the first hole, a short par 4. with stunning views.

Then this afternoon went to watch the National Library (My workplace) football team take on Talybont in the district league. First time I've tried football photography - it's really difficult :eek:

They lost 2-0 :thumbsdow

jonnypb

love the 1st one. the perspective of the pic makes dylan look so small against the trees like something out of a kids film :thumbsup:

Tobers

Definitely #1 - something very eerie and concerning about it. You think "I hope the kid is going to be ok".

V

vulkan75

yes I love #1 too almost as if the trees are bearing down on him....fab.:thumbsup:

I think yove done a very good job on the footy ones too(the free kick being my pick)...what lens did you use?

Holowlegs

Hi ya

No 1 a great shot :thumbsup:.

allymac123

1st one for me too. Cracking use of UWA :thumbsup:

Liquid101

Distinguished Member
I think yove done a very good job on the footy ones too(the free kick being my pick)...what lens did you use?

200mm f4 AIS

I spent most of my time watching the game rather than photographing it. I was standing on the halfway line with everybody else rather than in a decent spot - Maybe next time i'll got for a 'traditional' spot down by the goal :rolleyes: It's given me a taste for this kind of thing as well - I might pop along to an Aberystwyth Town game and take it a little more seriously.

Thanks for the comments - I like the first one too, I did the mono conversion to add a little more depth and drama. The UWA has made him look a little taller than he is - he's only 3!

denno75uk

Definitely #1 - something very eerie and concerning about it. You think "I hope the kid is going to be ok".

:rotfl:

Erm...Dylan is alright isn't he?

stevegreen

Distinguished Member
I like the golf shot, nice and moody sky and it looks like a nice course.........not sure about the attire though, trackie bottoms and a football shirt??........and it appears to be an air shot :laugh:

The latest video from AVForums

LG CX Best Picture Settings
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom