1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Some Epson TW10H questions

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by titan1980, Nov 21, 2004.

1. titan1980

titan1980

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hey peepz I am new in here, and I love this forum with tons of info!

Any TW10H owners in here? :clap:

I've got a few questions for y'all

This Thursday I am getting my tw10h and I would love to hook my pc on this beamer. I've got a GeForce 6800 videocard with VGA-output, DVI, and S-video output. Now as you can see on the picture there's a blue vga kinda input named "Input B" I was wondering if it's possible to hook a cable in that port and the other end of the cable in the VGA-out of the gfx card. Will this give a nicer image when using S-video?!

[​IMG]

Also are there any XBOX/PS2/NGC users here that play on a beamer? plz post some pics then ! :devil:

2. MikeRJ

MikeRJ
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    Yes, and Yes!

You will need to use something like
    PowerStrip to get your video card to output a suitable resolution for the projector though.

3. psykosonik

psykosonik
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    i recommend running the xbox through component but then you loose the 5.1, but im currently running it composit and its descent and very attractive to play on, games which have distant objects you may find it hard to judge and see.

overall the projector is excellent for the price i paid.... do you have any green pixels when the projector says "no signal" down the bottom left? if so how many and when did you notice them...