A friend of mine was walking their dog (3 year-old Weimaraner) by a river a couple of weeks ago when it brought back a dead Swan. Upon inspecation he noticed a further two dead swans by the river and a load of dead, floating fish. Later that day the dog got sick and they took it to the vets to be told that it had been poisoned...the next day the dogs condition had worsened and it had a scan which revealed that its insides had more or less melted and it subsequently died whilst having an operation. My friend has done nothing about it (not one to complain) but I reckon he should report where the infected stretch of water is and generally kick up a fuss. Any ideas as to who the best people to get in touch with are? Thanks for your help guys.