Some advice please, should I swap or not.

Discussion in 'Plasma TVs Forum' started by sid007, Mar 26, 2006.

1. sid007

sid007

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I am currently on my 5th LG 42PX3RV, they have all been replaced for very loud buzzing problems apart from one which arrived damaged. I cannot fault the PQ of the sets and they have a very good reputation on this forum. I have had the engineer come round for every set before Dixons online, who I must say have been fantastic with their customer service, have replaced the televisions.

They have have now said I can have a refund or try another manufacturer or have another LG, so my question is in the face of other people really liking these panels and having no problems with them have I been really unlucky?.

Should I go for another LG and try again, or go for a different manufacturer and if so, which one would people recommend. I paid £1047 for the LG and would not be opposed to adding a small amount to that but I do not want to go overboard.

Many thanks in advance, I am tearing my hair out as the panel looks so good and is liked by so many people and I seem to get all the duff ones.

Sid.

2. stainway

stainway

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +90
    Well I would try other brand. Buzzing with LG 42PX3RV is really strange-they don't have fans etc...but as you say after 5 sets....-get something else, maybe then you will be happy.