Solution to getting kicked from parties etc.

I'm using homeplugs on my setup. But I'm sure it was still running at open when it was wireless.
Yeh i switched to homeplugs about 5 weeks ago, be great as sometimes my router would freeze or whatever or it lose the signal, not anymore :thumbsup:

i've got open NAT on my wireless. ON my old router it was always moderate, got a new n router and now it's always open. Been host quite a few times. Was hosting one game last night and 1 or 2 of the oppsite players were on red/yellow bars, didn't know if this was because of their connection or mine though, everyone else was 3/4 bars.

After reading this at lunch I went to go and do what TP said as when I checked it was strict for me. I got out MW2, put the disc in, it was open. Then I thought to myself, just one go.... Got a nuke first game and then couldn't bring myself to take the disc out again :D

I can confirm this definitely works. Mine was set to strict for BLOps. After a bit of trying this worked: took out BLOps, put in MW2. Turned off ps3, reset router and then turned ps3 back on. Loaded MW2 and yes, NAT was set to open (I'm on wireless btw). So ejected MW2 and put BLOps back in...sure enough NAT now open :smashin:

Ok so I looked at this bops and mw2 have Nat setting as moderate how do I change this

Without throwing a spanner in the works, my connection is nat2 open and even in BLOPS it's the same but I still get kicked from lobbies and still have PS3 freezing like others. I'm on a 12 down 1 up with 35 ping so not bad connection tbh but the host migration is an utter joke.

If patch 1.04 doesn't sort the connections then my game goes on FleaBay :mad:

Without throwing a spanner in the works, my connection is nat2 open and even in BLOPS it's the same but I still get kicked from lobbies and still have PS3 freezing like others. I'm on a 12 down 1 up with 35 ping so not bad connection tbh but the host migration is an utter joke.

If patch 1.04 doesn't sort the connections then my game goes on FleaBay :mad:

trade it in as it stands it's £30 in Gamestation. I work there

so do you have to do this everytime you want to play for it to work or is it a one off?

might just stick to zombies until this gets sorted :D

From what I gather you have to do it once.

Tried this last night as I was frequently getting kicked. I hadn't checked my NAT type on BLOPS before but afterwards it was open. Thought great :clap::clap::clap:
WRONG, I even managed to get kicked FOUR times from the same looby between matches afterwards:thumbsdow:thumbsdow:thumbsdow Is that a record, can anyone beat four kicks :rolleyes:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom